Thursday 29 October 2015

Day 4 Reflections

Reflections for Day 4


I have learnt that friendship can happen between people no matter of age, gender,race and even duration. Take today for an example, many of us made new friends with the Xi Yuan Primary students after knowing one another for just a day. I have seen many friendly children and they are all very nice and kind. Their classrooms are quite small but it is able to accommodate many students. All of the Xi Yuan Primary students treated us with genuine and sincere hearts and they are always positive and happy going. I felt really sad and emotional when we were departing and I felt really bad as they gave me sweets and longans that they have harvested but I have nothing to give them except some chewing gums and sweets.
-Joanne Wee


I learnt that the kids in Xi Yuan Primary are all very nice, some of them are very naughty, some are very sporty. At first, I thought the village school's facilities was going to be very old, but actually they are quite modern. Like their whiteboard, it is touchscreen. I saw their hostel, it is very small, and has only 9 beds and nothing else. They also have table tennis table, a big field, a badminton court,playground, etc. There are many children from different age groups which is about 7 to 13 years old.

-Seet Min Yi



No comments:

Post a Comment